General Contractor: Green Technology Trading and Construction Joint Stock Company
Built on a plot of land with the symbol O17-HH1 in the master plan of Tay Ho Tay new urban area – Tay Ho district – Hanoi, EcoLife Tay Ho can easily connect to a wide range of communal infrastructure facilities. Assembly around the project.
The scale of the project consists of 2 basements with an area of nearly 15,000 m2, two service floors and two apartment blocks with two 28-storey monorails and one 33-storey monorail. The building has a modern architectural style that is consistent with the current regional architecture and the urban development trend of the city in the future.
• Location: Unit 17 – HH1, Tay Ho Tay New Urban Area, Tay Ho District, Hanoi
• Area of the project: 8.000m2
• Floor area: 100,000 m2
• Construction density: 42.8%
• Number of apartments: 600 apartments
• Car basement: 02 floors with a total area of ~ 15,000 m2, providing more than 300 seats for cars and over 1000 seats for motorbikes.
• Floor height: 28 and 33