Wage: 10 – 15 million
Experience: 3 years
Qualification requirements: University
Quantity required: 1
Working mode: Full-Time Permanent
Gender Requirement: Not required
Age requirement: 25 – 29 years old
The deadline for submission: 01/07/2018
Green Technology Trading and Construction Joint Stock Company – member of Capital House Group to expand business activities under the motto “green, sustainable, bring green value to the community and society. Accordingly, we have the need to recruit the position: CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISING ENGINEER
Main job description:
1. Check the design file, the combination of evaluation comments on the design, supplement the design deficiencies, make reports on the issues in the design.
2. Set up the construction method
3. Schedule progress
4. Launch shop drawing
5.Design small structural changes during construction
6. Examination and evaluation of construction methods by sub-contractors (if any).
7. Check the subcontractor’s completion record (if any).
8. Check the construction progress by the Executive Board, subcontractor …
Answer the technical problems of the site
BENEFITS OF BENEFITS
1. Competitive salary, attractive compared to the market by capacity and work experience, up to 15 million
2. Welfare regime:
a. To participate in social insurance when working in the company
b. Other welfare regime: visiting, filial piety, sickness, birthday, …
c. Participated in the program: travel, teambuildings, ….
3. Working environment: With the policy “CREATE THE GREEN RIVER”, we build for our colleagues at Capital House and those around a GREEN, CLEAN, FRIENDLY WORKING environment.
– Professional and technical qualifications: Graduated from University or above, majoring in civil and industrial engineering at the University of Architecture or University of Civil Engineering.
– Experience: 3 years or more, experienced in the field of design consultancy, construction, management of technical issues related to construction items in the project of high buildings.
– To have a thorough grasp of the laws on construction, bidding, construction standards and relevant regulations.
– Knowledge of construction techniques trained and in practice.
– Understand the process and technical standards of construction works, standards of materials, materials, construction equipment installed in the works.
– Awareness of documents, documents, procedures and technical standards of construction works, standards of materials, materials, construction equipment, installation in the works.